- Thursday/Session 1 Begins:
February 27, 2020
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Saturday/Session 1 Begins:
February 29, 2020
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Young Sewists – Join us for Winter Sewing Fun!
A Level 1 Sewing Program to continue developing basic machine and hand sewing skills. We will focus on:
- Improving our students confidence and fine motor skills including pinning, cutting fabric, sewing on the line.
- Creativity in designing individualized sewing projects.
- Teaching our students how to follow basic sewing patterns and instructions.
- Completion of sewing projects include things like stuffed animals, toys, bags, fashion accessories, clothing and more.
Our Winter 2 ProjectLAB™ Series will focus on completing several fun on-trend Projects including a Messenger Bag and a Pillow.
Quantity of projects always depends on project complexity, class size, time and skill.
Perfect for beginning or returning students with some sewing knowledge. We keep classes small so everyone gets individual attention and assistance when needed. NEW projects will be offered for returning students. Sewing machines, tools and supplies provided by Fashion Lab NY. Ages 8 to 12. $160. Purchase Both Winter 1 & 2 Series for $300*.
*Valid only until January 11, 2020.
Experience required: Confident Beginner (must have attended an FLNY Beginner Workshop, Sewing Camp or have sewing machine experience)
Materials required: These classes will require students to purchase fabric.
WINTER 2 SESSIONS: 4 weeks
THURSDAYS, FEBRUARY 27, MAR 5, 12, 19 @ 4:00p – 6:00p
SATURDAYS, FEBRUARY 29, MAR 7, 14, 28 @ 10:00a – 12:00p