- Thursday/Session 1 Begins:
April 2, 2020
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Saturday/Session 1 Begins:
April 4, 2020
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Young Sewists – Join us for Spring Sewing Fun!
A Level 1 Sewing Program to continue developing basic machine and hand sewing skills. We will focus on:
- Improving our students confidence and fine motor skills including pinning, cutting fabric, sewing on the line.
- Creativity in designing individualized sewing projects.
- Teaching our students how to follow basic sewing patterns and instructions.
- Completion of sewing projects include things like stuffed animals, toys, bags, fashion accessories, clothing and more.
Our Spring 1 ProjectLAB™ Series will focus on completing several fun on-trend Projects: Cactus and Llamas!!
Quantity of projects always depends on project complexity, class size, time and skill.
Perfect for beginning or returning students with some sewing knowledge. We keep classes small so everyone gets individual attention and assistance when needed. NEW projects will be offered for returning students. Sewing machines, tools and supplies provided by Fashion Lab NY. Ages 8 to 12. Fee: $160 plus $15 for materials. Purchase Both Spring 1 & 2 Series for $330*.
*Valid only until April 2, 2020.
Experience required: Confident Beginner (must have attended an FLNY Beginner Workshop, Sewing Camp or have some sewing machine experience)
SPRING 1 SESSIONS: 4 weeks
THURSDAY SESSION: APRIL 2, 9, 23, 30 @ 4:00p – 6:00p
SATURDAY SESSION: APRIL 4, 11, 25, MAY 2 @ 10:00a – 12:00p